Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 ounce grated parmesan about 1⁄2 cup
- grated parmesan about 1⁄2 cup
- Preheat oven to 250F and place a baking rack over a baking sheet lined with foil. Brush rack with oil to prevent sticking.
- Pat wings dry very well (as dry as possible!) and place in a plastic bag. Sprinkle with baking powder, salt, and pepper and seal the bag. Shake to coat. Lay wings in a single layer on prepared baking rack and bake in lower third of oven for 30 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425F and move baking sheet to upper third of oven. Continue to bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, until crispy. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwaveable safe bowl or in a saucepan. Add the garlic, parsley and pepper flakes. Pour over the chicken wings and sprinkle with the parmesan. Toss well to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce.