Keto Thanksgiving: Side Dish
Keto Creamed Spinach
This makes a total of 3 servings of Easy Keto Creamed Spinach. Each serving comes out to be 165 Calories, 13.22g Fats, 3.63g Net Carbs, and 7.33g Protein.
I love having frozen spinach on hand for those nights where I want a quick, easy, and tasty side dish to go with what I’m making. Since I’ve been trying to focus on mainly easy recipes, I thought creamed spinach was a perfect and creamy texture.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost frozen spinach in the microwave, or under warm water.
- Add to pan on medium-high heat and let excess water boil off.
- Add seasoning and cream cheese to the pan. Stir together until cream cheese has melted.
- Add sour cream and parmesan and mix together well until the creamed spinach is thickened.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 165
- Fats: 13.22g
- Net Carbs: 3.63g
- Protein: 7.33g