Paleo Coconut Cacao Nib Granola Making your own low carb granola is easy and delicious. This paleo low carb granola recipe whips up in less than 30 minutes. Dairy-free and grain-free, only 4 net carbs per serving.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 Cups Nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc)
- 1 Cup Mixed Seeds (sunflower, pepitas, hemp, etc)
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Swerve
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs
1.Preheat oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine almonds and other nuts or seeds. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs with some bigger pieces in there too.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and add almond flour, flaked coconut, sweetener of choice, and salt. Drizzle with coconut oil and stir to combine.
4. Add egg, and toss until mixture begins to clump together. Stir in cacao nibs
5. Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 to 30 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
6. Remove and let cool.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 6g | Net Carbs: 4g