Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Bake
Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe! This mouthwatering dish is a low-carb twist on the classic loaded baked potato. With tender cauliflower florets, crispy bacon, melted cheese, and a touch of green onions, it's a cheesy and satisfying delight. Perfect for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle, this bake is packed with flavor and will leave you craving more. Whether you're looking for a comforting side dish or a hearty main course, this Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Bake is sure to impress. Get ready to dig in and enjoy a guilt-free, cheesy indulgence!
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Ranch powder
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 12 bacon slices cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cups Green onions chopped and divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets with melted butter, salt, and pepper and transfer to a small 1.5-quart casserole dish in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sour cream and heavy cream, until smooth.
- Add minced garlic, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, half of the chopped cooked bacon pieces, half of the green onions, plus onion powder, paprika, mustard powder, and ranch powder. Season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- When the cauliflower is done roasting, add it to the bowl with the sauce and mix it to combine it and coat it well.
- Return the cauliflower mixture to the casserole dish. Top with the cream cheese pieces and any remaining cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts. Top with remaining green onions and serve.
Nutrition Serving Size: 6 Calories: 414 | Fats: 32g | Protein: 20g | Net Carbs: 8g