Welcome to our mouthwatering keto blog! Today, we’re thrilled to share a delectable recipe that will kickstart your day with a burst of flavor and protein.
Get ready to indulge in a scrumptious Keto Bacon Cheddar Chive Omelette that perfectly combines savory bacon, rich cheddar cheese, and aromatic chives.
This low-carb, high-fat delight is a breakfast superstar that will keep you satisfied and energized throughout the morning.
Join us as we dive into the steps of creating this delicious masterpiece and uncover the secrets behind its incredible taste.
Let’s get cracking!
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon bacon fat
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Make sure all ingredients are prepped. Heat a pan on medium-low with bacon fat in. Add the eggs, and season with chives, salt, and pepper.
- Once the edges are starting to set, add your bacon to the center and let cook for 20-30 seconds. Turn off the stove.
- dd the cheese on top of the bacon, and fold edges on top of the cheese like a burrito – holding the edges in place to use the cheese as a “glue”.
- Flip over and warm through on the other side.
This makes 1 serving of Bacon Cheddar Chive Omelette.
1.86g Net Carbs, and 24.86g Protein.