Blue Cheese Dressing
Introducing Blue Cheese Dressing: a creamy and tangy delight that elevates any dish. This timeless classic is perfect for salads, wings, and more. With its rich texture and distinct flavor of blue cheese, it adds a luxurious touch to your culinary creations. Enjoy this velvety dressing as a dip, drizzle, or spread and let the bold flavors take your taste buds on a delightful journey. Indulge in the irresistible charm of Blue Cheese Dressing today!
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon green onions chopped for garnish
- In a medium bowl mix buttermilk with crumbled blue cheese, and mash with a fork until well combined.
- Add greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a mason jar or an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
Nutrition: Serving: 8 Calories: 142 | Fats: 12g | Protein: 6g