Welcome to our kitchen, where we’re about to embark on a delicious journey into the world of Keto Cookie Bars! If you’re on a ketogenic diet or simply looking for a low-carb treat that doesn’t compromise on flavor, you’ve come to the right place.
These delightful cookie bars are packed with wholesome ingredients and are incredibly easy to make. Perfectly moist and chewy, they are a true delight for anyone with a sweet tooth.
So, let’s gather our ingredients, preheat the oven, and dive into this scrumptious recipe for Keto Cookie Bars that will satisfy your cravings without derailing your healthy lifestyle. Get ready to indulge guilt-free in these delectable treats that are sure to become a favorite in your kitchen!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 servings
Calories 190 kcal
- 1 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar free brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice monk fruit or erythritol
- 1/2 cup almond butter or any smooth nut or seed butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil softened
- 2 large eggs room temperature * See notes
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cupketo chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your sugars, butter, coconut oil, and eggs, until glossy. Stir through your vanilla extract.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold through your chocolate chips. Transfer to the lined pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until just golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan completely.
* You can use an egg replacer, like Bob’s Red Mill, to substitute the egg and keep these bars vegan.
TO STORE: Leftover cookie bars will keep at room temperature in a sealed container, for up to 1 week. Store them in the refrigerator if you’d like them to keep longer.
TO FREEZE: To freeze chocolate chip cookie bars, wrap in parchment paper, before storing it in a sealed ziplock bag or container. Avoid packing too many bars together, otherwise, they shall stick and crumble when thawed. They will keep well for 6 months.
TO REHEAT: To heat up in the microwave, ensure the bars have been thawed completely. Once at room temperature, heat uncovered for 30 seconds, until chocolate chips have just melted. To re-heat bars in the oven or toaster oven, place on a lined tray. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F and heat for 4-5 minutes, until warm.
Serving: 1 Bar
Calories: 190 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Sodium: 167 mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g