Get ready to elevate your appetizer game with our Sweet & Savory Keto Deviled Egg Dip. This unique twist on the classic deviled eggs takes the flavors to a whole new level, combining the perfect balance of sweetness and savory goodness.
Say goodbye to boring traditional dips and say hello to a tantalizing blend of creamy textures and delightful flavors. This keto-friendly dip features all the familiar ingredients of deviled eggs, but with a creative twist that will leave your taste buds begging for more.
Whether you’re hosting a gathering, attending a potluck, or simply craving a satisfying snack, this Sweet & Savory Keto Deviled Egg Dip is a winner. It’s quick and easy to prepare, allowing you more time to enjoy the company of your guests or indulge in this delectable creation.
Say hello to a dip that’s low in carbs but high in flavor. With its perfect balance of sweetness and savory notes, it’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser that will make you the star of any culinary occasion. So, gather your ingredients, grab your favorite keto-friendly dippers, and get ready to savor every spoonful of this delectable Sweet & Savory Keto Deviled Egg Dip. Your taste buds will thank you!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise full fat and organic
- 4 ounces cream cheese full fat
- 2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red hot sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped
- ¼ teaspoon paprika or cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped
- If you have leftover boiled eggs, peel them and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- If you need to boil your eggs, place them in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil, boil for 2-3 minutes, after which remove saucepan from heat and let eggs cook in the hot water, using the residual heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- Pour off hot water and place eggs in a bowl full of ice water to cool.
- Another method would be to boil the eggs for 7 minutes, after that place them under cold water to cool.
- Peel and separate the eggs, add the egg yolks to a food processor.
- Add the egg whites to a medium bowl. Add about ½ of the egg whites to the food processor, and finely chop the remaining egg whites and set aside back in the bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, white wine vinegar, cream cheese and hot sauce to the food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to the bowl with the chopped egg whites. Season with salt and pepper, add chopped chives and gently stir everything together.
- Transfer to a dip serving bowl, sprinkle with paprika or if you prefer something more spicy you can use cayenne pepper.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately.
- If you want to serve the dip later, store it in an airtight container in the fridge or place in a serving dip bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Garnish with paprika and chives right before serving.
Net Carbs: 1g