Remember that iconic stain stick your Grandma used to have? That incredible soap bar that could work magic on any stain it touched? Well, we’ve recreated that stain-fighting legend with a modern twist. Our all-natural Stain Stick is here to tackle stubborn stains, and it does so without any animal products.
Simply wet the stained area, rub on the Stain Stick, and let it sit for at least an hour. Then, toss your item in the wash, and watch the magic happen. This remarkable stick isn’t just for regular stains; it’s a pro at removing tough oil stains as well. Plus, the best part is that this Stain Stick will be your trusty companion for a very long time, saving your clothes and your wallet.
Please note: This is an abrasive soap, so resist the temptation to use it as a body bar.
What Our Customers Say:
- “This is the best stain remover, ever! I found that the combo of this + a baking soda soak will remove almost any stain (including ones that have survived a douse of commercial stain remover and a trip through the washer/dryer).”
- “This really works!! Gets rid of ketchup stains easily :]”
- “LOVE this!!! I am hooked. I should have ordered more because tonight I will be digging through my son’s clothes searching for all the stained clothing that I thought was doomed. It worked so much better than I thought it would!”
Ingredients: Organic Saponified Sustainably Harvested Hydrogenated Palm Oil
We pride ourselves on using only organic saponified sustainably harvested hydrogenated palm oil, ensuring a powerful yet eco-conscious stain-removing solution.
At Butter Me Up Organics, we hold a unique philosophy – your skin is as vital as any other organ in your body. We firmly believe that what you put on your body should be as safe as what you put in it. Our products are crafted from non-toxic premium ingredients. Can you say the same about the products you’re currently using?
- Organic and Non-GMO
- Completely cruelty-free
- Free from sulfates, phthalates, and parabens
- No synthetic dyes or fragrances
- Labels printed on recycled paper with eco-friendly soy-based inks
- Completely all-natural and safe
- We are a zero-waste company
- We upcycle our mailing packaging whenever possible