Keto Corn Dogs with Cheese - Korean Style
- 4 Hot Dogs cut in half
- 8 sticks Mozzarella 2in x 1⁄4in - 20g each
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons
- 1⁄2 cup Unflavored Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1⁄4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Crumbed Pork Rinds
- Oil for frying
- Place one half of each hot dog and one piece of mozzarella on a wooden skewer, leave about an inch at the base uncovered. Place into the fridge to stay cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, protein powder, erythritol, coconut flour, and baking powder. Whisk together.
- Add the almond flour and eggs and whisk into a thick batter. Pour the batter into a tall container, and place the pork crackle crumbs into a flat bottomed pan.
- One at a time, dip your hot dog and cheese sticks into the batter, allow the excess to drip off, then gently roll in the pork rind crumbs. Place straight into your deep fryer.
- Fry the corn dogs for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, you may want to do this in batches so as to not overcrowd the oil.