Keto Bacon Pancakes
- 1 1⁄4 cup Almond Flour
- 1⁄4 cup Erythritol granulated
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1⁄3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 8 slices Bacon
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, erythritol, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the almond milk, butter, vanilla, and eggs and mix into a batter.
- Pour the batter into a squeezy bottle with a thick opening and set aside.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and saute the bacon until lightly browned. Remove the bacon and set aside.
- Wipe the grease off the pan and return over medium-low heat.
- Squirt a line of batter, 1⁄4 cup per pancake, onto the pan, top with a bacon slice and lightly press it into the batter.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the top looks set and the bottom is golden brown. Gently flip over.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown and the bacon is crisp.
- Serve drizzled with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.