Keto Thanksgiving: Dessert
Keto Custard Recipe
This Thanksgiving, delight your taste buds with a guilt-free indulgence! Embrace the spirit of the season with a delectable Keto Custard recipe that redefines traditional holiday desserts. Rich, creamy, and low-carb, this dessert offers a luscious sweet treat without compromising your commitment to a healthy, keto-friendly lifestyle.
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: French
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 12 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories per Serving: 282 kcal
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup erythritol(or preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs thoroughly.
- Add almond milk, erythritol, vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins or a baking dish.
- Place the ramekins or dish in a larger baking pan. Fill the larger pan with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the ramekins or dish.
- Carefully transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the custard is set around the edges but slightly jiggly in the center.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Protein: 7g