Chocolate Pecan Pie Muffins
- 1⁄2 cup butter well softened
- 3⁄4 cup cup Swerve Brown
- 1 tbsp liquid allulose
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1⁄2 tsp caramel extract or vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans coursely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 12 muffins cups with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sweetener together until light and fluffy. Beat in the liquid allulose, if using.
- Add the eggs and caramel extract and beat until well combined, then beat in the almond flour and salt.
- Add the pecans and chocolate chips and fold in by hand.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until just barely set. Let cool in the pan at least 20 minutes.