Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup: a comforting and flavorful delight with a healthy twist. This soup combines tender chicken, tangy buffalo sauce, and aromatic spices to create a satisfying low-carb option. Indulge in a bowlful of creamy goodness that will warm you up while keeping your dietary goals in check. Experience the bold flavors of buffalo chicken in a comforting soup form. Get ready to savor the deliciousness of Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 cup onion
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup Buffalo-style wing sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Chopped celery garnish
- Crumbled bleu cheese garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter until frothy.
- Add the celery and onion and sauté until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the tomato paste until well combined, and then add the broth and Buffalo sauce. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place the cream cheese in a blender or food processor and add about 1 cup of the hot broth.
- Blend until smooth, then add the cream cheese mixture back into the saucepan.
- Stir in the cream and bring back to just a simmer, then stir in the chopped chicken.
- Divide among 6 bowls and garnish with chopped celery and bleu cheese.
Nutrition Servings: 6 Calories: 376 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 29g | Net Carbs: 3.5g