Keto Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe!
These moist and indulgent muffins are a guilt-free delight. Made with low-carb ingredients, they offer the classic combination of ripe bananas and rich chocolate chips, while fitting perfectly into a keto lifestyle.
Each bite is a heavenly blend of sweetness and decadence, without the excess carbs. Whether you’re following a ketogenic diet or simply looking for a delicious treat, these muffins are a must-try.
Easy to make and perfect for breakfast or a snack, they will satisfy your cravings without derailing your diet.
Get ready to enjoy the mouthwatering flavors of banana and chocolate in every bite of our Keto Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Keto Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup unflavoured whey protein powder (or egg white protein powder)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 to 2 teaspoon banana extract (depends on how strong your flavoring is)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 to 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup dark chocolate chips, sugar-free
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with 12 silicone or parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, sweetener, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Add the eggs, butter, banana extract, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Stir in 1⁄3 cup of the water until combined. The batter should be thick but still pourable. If it's too thick, stir in a bit more water, one tablespoon at a time. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide between the prepared muffin cups and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan.