Keto Arugula Salmon Roll
Indulge in the flavors of a refreshing and healthy Keto Arugula Salmon Roll. This delightful recipe combines the richness of smoked salmon with the peppery bite of arugula, all wrapped in a crisp and fresh cucumber sheet. It's a perfect low-carb and keto-friendly option for a light meal or appetizer. With its vibrant colors and burst of flavors, this dish is sure to impress both your taste buds and your guests. Get ready to enjoy a satisfying and nutritious roll that's packed with omega-3 fatty acids and essential nutrients. Try this Keto Arugula Salmon Roll today and elevate your keto dining experience
- 4 oz Arugula
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 ea Eggs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 16 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 12 oz Smoked Salmon sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the arugula, pine nuts, and olive oil to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pause, season with salt, pepper, and add the eggs and Parmesan cheese, blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large sheet pan covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F° for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool, and then spread some cream cheese over it and add the slices of smoked salmon.
- Roll it up and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
- Slice it and serve cold!
Cal: 193 | Fat: 14g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 3g