Ginger Sesame Glazed Salmon
Ginger Sesame Glazed Salmon recipe! This dish features succulent salmon fillets coated in a tantalizing ginger sesame glaze. With a perfect balance of sweet, savory, and tangy flavors, each bite is a culinary delight. The combination of fresh ginger and aromatic sesame adds depth and complexity to the dish. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. Whether you're a seafood lover or simply looking to add more variety to your meals, our Ginger Sesame Glazed Salmon is a must-try. Get ready to impress your taste buds with this delectable and nutritious dish that will leave you craving more.
- 10 oz. Salmon Filet
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Ketchup
- 2 tbsp White Wine
- Add all of the ingredients except for sesame oil, ketchup and white wine to a small tupperware container.
- Marinade ingredients in the liquids for about 10-15 minutes.
- Bring a pan to high heat and add sesame oil. Once you see the first whisp of smoke, add fish skin side down.
- Let fish cook and skin crisp, then flip and cook on the other side (about 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Add all marinate liquids to the pan and let it boil with the fish when you flip it.
- Remove fish from pan and set aside. Add ketchup, and white wine to marinate liquids. Let simmer for 5 minutes to reduce. Serve on the side.
Nutrition Serving Size: 1 Biscuit Calories: 370 | Fats: 23.5g | Protein: 33g | Net Carbs: 2.5g