Creamy Bacon Spinach Feta Chicken
Creamy Bacon Spinach Feta Chicken recipe! This dish is a true flavor sensation, combining tender chicken breasts with crispy bacon, sautéed spinach, and creamy feta cheese. With every bite, you'll experience a harmonious blend of savory, smoky, and creamy flavors. This recipe is perfect for a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner or for impressing guests with a gourmet meal. The combination of ingredients creates a delectable creamy sauce that perfectly complements the chicken and spinach. Get ready to enjoy a comforting and delicious meal that will leave you craving more. Prepare to tantalize your taste buds with this Creamy Bacon Spinach Feta Chicken delight!
- 6 strips bacon chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain, reserving the bacon grease in the pan.
- Season the thighs with salt and pepper and add to the pan, laying them flat if they are folded up. Cook 4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter and let melt. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and the parmesan and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add the baconback into the sauce and stir to combine. Add the chicken back into the pan and toss to coat. Sprinkle the pan with crumbled feta.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.
Nutrition Serving Size: 6 Calories: 328kcal | Fats: 26.94g | Protein: 21.09g | Net Carbs: 2.45 g