Chocolate Pecan Pie Muffins
Chocolate Pecan Pie Muffins recipe! These moist and rich muffins are a delightful twist on the classic pecan pie. Each bite is filled with gooey chocolate, crunchy pecans, and a hint of caramel-like sweetness. Whether you're a fan of muffins or pecan pie, these treats offer the best of both worlds. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, these muffins are a crowd-pleaser. Baked to perfection, they are quick and easy to make, ensuring a delightful homemade indulgence in no time. Prepare to fall in love with the irresistible combination of chocolate and pecans in these delectable muffins. Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your taste buds!
- 1⁄2 cup butter well softened
- 3⁄4 cup cup Swerve Brown
- 1 tbsp liquid allulose
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1⁄2 tsp caramel extract or vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans coursely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 12 muffins cups with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sweetener together until light and fluffy. Beat in the liquid allulose, if using.
- Add the eggs and caramel extract and beat until well combined, then beat in the almond flour and salt.
- Add the pecans and chocolate chips and fold in by hand.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until just barely set. Let cool in the pan at least 20 minutes.
Nutrition Serving Size: 1 Biscuit Calories: 223kcal | Fats: 20.5g | Protein: 4.4g | Net Carbs: 1.9g